I have updated the forums to the latest version today. Here is a change log from their site:
- New per-group setting to highlight posts made by certain groups. 2 theme settings control the color and border, which are editable in the easy theme editor.
- New setting to make providing a billing address optional for purchases in Commerce.
- Can now filter personal conversations to just read/unread.
- Can now move multiple personal conversations into a different folder at once.
- Can search by recipient/sender name.
- Notifications about Calendar events now include the event date.
- New setting to control which images sizes should have a watermark applied in Gallery.
- New setting to control which IP pool to use for SparkPost if you have purchased dedicated IP addresses.
- Better handling of upgrades if files have been modified.
- The sidebar widget for showing Downloads files can now show just free or paid files.
- When searching templates or CSS files in the AdminCP template editor, it will search for templates or CSS files with a name matching the term provided, in addition to searching the content of them. *When viewing a log in the AdminCP, it will now show you on which page the log occurred and by which member.
- When the search index is being rebuilt, a message is now shown on the search results page to indicate why results may not be complete. *The "details" modal for applications and plugins now has a tab which shows the hooks associated with that application or plugin.
- The placeholders that display on date/time inputs (e.g. "HH:MM") can now be translated.
- Rebuilding the search index, and rebuilding posts after a 3.x upgrade now processes newest posts first for a more user-friendly experience after upgrading.
- When a file is deleted, a log is created and a new setting controls how to keep these logs for.
- HTML pages are now editable via Designer's mode
- Ability to rename, or delete a group of Database templates
- Ability to ensure the Page's title remains in all database generated links (categories, records, forms, etc)
- Reciprocal linking when using relational fields
- Date and time fields, and Yes/No fields are now filterable.
- Filterable custom fields now available when creating a record feed block
- Ability to make some custom fields unique, so that only one record per database can have the same value.
- Ability to delete a folder in the media manager
- Ability to use $record->"fieldkeynamehere" programatically to get and set values, instead of relying on $record->field_11 which may change when you export and import databases.
A full list of changes can be found here: